Translating the right way: Lucila does not rely on any automated translation software and she does not sacrifice quality for time. Indeed, Lucila exerts hours for every service ensuring contentious and meticulous attention to detail which provides excellence in each translation.
Translation is a five-step process
- Convert the content into the target language
- Ensure no text was skipped or meaning was lost
- Verify proper use of grammar, syntax, vocabulary and punctuation
- Verify consistency of language and style
- Ensure translation reads as if it were originally written in the native language
For large publications, at least two of the translators must be familiar with the subject, and at least three native speaking professional translators must be involved in the process of translating, editing and proofreading the work.